Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

I'm a Diploma Graduates and Hello Bachelor :)

Convocation Ceremony 
November 28th, 2010


Everybody was way too excited in celebrating their graduation day and night but not me. :)
I'm not saying that I'm not excited or not appreciate my hard works for the past 3 years struggled. It just a scroll. I'm happy to have the knowledge but there's a long way to go still. I further my study, bachelor in Interpersonal Communication and i really love the course I'm in now. 

I always enjoyed my studies, for me there is nothing to be stress of when i was in my diploma level but now things seems a bit different. I became more matured and I started to take things seriously than before. The day on my convocation day was the Eye Opener for Myself where my Uni staff reminds and showed all of us there on how important and lucky we are in this world compete to the others who can't afford themselves to further their study and how lucky we are to be chosen but still most of us took it for granted.

  That moment make me realized that I should proud of it and not only that I managed to get 1 star for my certificate. The highest star rates was 3 stars so i got only 1 where is much better than none right? :) Now that i got a new target to achieve which is the 3 stars :) wish me luck okay: On my graduation day, my lovely Mother and my younger sister was there for me. Thanks to them. My dad wasn't around because of his duty but it is okay for me :). Like usual, Generally all of the graduates will hoping something from their parents and family members or even from their love ones will giving them a gifts on that special day but again I wasn't that typical type.

 I wasn't expecting any gifts given from my family members but surprisingly My Lovely mother surprised me with a bouquet of beautiful flowers with a graduates bear in it.
Thanks Mom, I LOVE YOU.. I had so much fun on my convocation day and I'd experienced the nervousness of going up stage to take my scroll :-p .. There are lot of pictures i wanted to share but too bad I can't at this moment because I'm still waiting for my cousin to upload it in Fb. I have to wait for him because half of my pictures captured was using his DSLR, and another half with my brother camera where he forgot to give me the Usb connector, so i can't transfer those pictures yet :-(

Sorry I can't share it with u guys.. well don't forget to follow this blog by click on the follow button and do leave a comment kay :).. Ty

0 CommEntS: