Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Amour Epilogue- Part 1

        
        I was broken hearted. 3 years relationships sank in the earth deeply. Than someone came with promises that he will take a great care of me, will Love me with all of his heart.. He did but I can't accept him. I tried my best to love him but it wasn't that easy for me because I'm still thinking of my ex. I realized that i can't continue that relationship with him, it just too hard. I kept telling him to say something sweet every time I thought of him in order for me to get rid off the images and thoughts on my Ex . Before this, i did tell him that i was afraid to start a new relationship back because I didn't recovered yet but he and my friends convinced me that they will help me to do so. Now that day by day passed, my relationship went wrong and the rltnshp can't long last. I was still waiting for my Ex-boyfriend on that time. Until one day , I was online with my friends all over the world through FB, I got buzzed by this guy called me "mak cik" or untie on my Fb chat.

Ikhsan :

           I plak time tu baru pas broke up. Baru je, sebulan camtu..Actually ditinggalkan la.. Huhu.. Dalam masa sebulan tu, I tried to get her back.. And always prayed.. Da gilo jap sebulan meroyan.. And my best friend advised me to change.. Past is past.. Thanks to all my friends yg support i Time tu.. One of my friend said, Putus Cinta Ini Ibarat Hujan. Kita akan nangis sepuas2nya seperti hujan yg lebat mencurah2 ke bumi.. hujan pasti akan berhenti. and mentari akan tiba.. Dari situ pelangi yg indah lg cantik mucul..So, sebulan hujan.. One day its stop tika bermain FB, chatting wif my ex-schoolmate.
Lame x jumpa saje2 la buzz.. Then ditruskan hinga munculnya pelangi.. Di saat itu kebahagian tiba.. Kebahagian dalam perpisahan..

Nadia:
          He was my ex schoolmates when I was form1 till early form 4 at Senawang 2 High School. haha kelakar bila nk igt balik.. This guy was born as Nurikhsan. Chatting cam biasa, die tanye i what happen to you? broke up ke? so, i lak mase tu mmg hati punah habis, ckap sal tgah tunggu meminang je dr sesapa n he was joking around by saying that he wanted to be the guy who will present the proposal kat my parents.. mula2 kau aku and, suddenly changed to I & U daa.. :-). I don't know since when we exchanged our contact number and in that conversation he told me to add his mother at fb. Haha jgn memain, maju tu mak mentua I. so die suruh i crik kat friends lists but during that time I x jumpa, so die bg her mother link to me.
        
         Then i pergi Class, I was at my Faculty surau to perform my prayer and after i've done, i got a Greetings text from an unknown number. It was him. Then  we text each other lpas tu tb2 die ckp, "text me on my Maxis number la" i replied "I don't hv ur Mxis number" than he forwarded the numbr to me.. I cakap kat die i got to go to class for now later on i'll text u. lpas tu die ckp "don't forget to hit me" nk tau i replied pe? "k, i'll hit u with hammer :)" Dia tgu i blik klass i pg dinner wif friends : Don, Laili, Syahiera, Intan, Liyana,and Sharifah Sue.. I rase ni jela kot orgnye. Mase ni lah kami rancak Texting each other. Dia nk tau sgt sal my rltnshp yg x berjaya tu. I ckp nnt i critakn, tp he has to wait for me again and a bit longer because on that moment i was with my lovely friend Bairuha, biasala Girls to Girls talk.. smpai kol 1am i guess then naik bilik, i text him.. I xsangke die kol I.. we're on the line for about almost 3 hours i guess.. Dalam conversations tu, I don't know why i had this kind of feelings.. A feelings of i knew him for such a long time, the feelings of I Love him, the feelings of Soul mates within a few hours spent together. Then Went to sleep after much talked...

Ikhsan:

          Dia yg bernama cinta.. Dia yg mengilhamkan kebahagian tanpa pintaku.. dia membuatku berasa indah.. Dia Nadia Salleh (jgn kembang lak).. lame kot tunggu dia settle down sume keje and tanggungjawab dia.. mmg agak sengal dia ni.. I memain je suh add my mom.. btul2 plak dia wat.. poning acik.. huuhuu.. i had no intention for seeking a replacement.. i just go with the flow.. and the flow so smooth and nice.. Mlm tu i msj and she said dia ada discussion dgn mate dia.. ok kesabaran di perlukan di sini.. tp xpk pn nk call dia.. tiba2 dia kata done. trus laju je jari tekan call.. wah.. mentang2 la pakai line, sbat la labu.. ko kan kaya..hahahaha..
Lame gak kitorang chat.. tnpa hiraukan bil yg akan melambung.. mata yg akan lebam sok nk keje.. keinginan tuk mengenali dan mendengar kisah sedih cik nadia lagi tinggi dari tido.. tu nk panggil nafsu apa ea.. nafsu telingo.. hahahahahahaha 
        
Nadia:
          Crita ni xbenti smpai sni je.. I igt esok da xde la.. Biase2 je, tp msih ade lg bl I bgun tdo..Nk tau pe jd esok nye? hemmm.. ikutilah kisah slanjutnye k.. :):)


       

4 CommEntS:

Unknown said...

ada ckt tachin la.. lol aq ada time part esan kot.. tp pat si nad ni x de.. (bgs gak xde..)

.♥.myrarasya.♥. said...

sweet!!really adore ur love story..;)

Ikhsan & Nadia said...

wan ada? part mane ek?
hehe.. nnt wan, dlm cter ni mmg byk part ko pon.. nnt kn slanjutnye k.. follow the story k :)

myra: tenkiu :)

afyza darus said...

kalu gini..xpyah nak dgr cter abg n sis,,, fyza follow up ur bLog je..lagi mudah n cepat... how about 2011?? what's the story? i know a bit,,ahaha