Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Please Don't Do That..


Dear blog, it's 5.47 am now. it's kind of crazy to woke up around this time and write for you.. I just wanna share.
I just woke up, because i had a bad dream just now.. Something went wrong with my love life in that dream..  I just can't stand that there was a girl who begged for Ikhsan LOVE.. I was with his family, it was sort of family meeting.
We are so busy in looking over something for dinner with his family that day but then Ikhsan said that he need to go to the toilet. 
I followed him behind without his conscious and I saw he was trying to pick up the phone at that moment. I asked him nicely that he wanted to go to the toilet or to speak with someone, then he answered that " I need to pick up this phone call and i got to go for now" and he left...
At that time i knew and i saw him with someone in the same sex with me.. 
The thing is I can't stand and understand when he creates such excuses. Why don't he just tell me that he got to go somewhere else and it's urgent..
I can deal with it..
I cried, because there are 2 things that make all of the ladies in this world or even guys who saw your spouse or partner with someone else that you knew , begging to be with him/her again..
Second when your partner bluffed you and meet that F B****/ SoB!
And at the end of the dream, He made an open statement thru Facebook about that girl.
He warned that pathetic evil psycho c*** to stop following and begging him to come back to her..

And  i woke up at 5.45am and straightly called Ikhsan and told him that i had a bad dream just know and he asked me what had happened? I can't even tell him what happened because i was crying so badly.. 
He just said that "call me when you were ready to tell me a story okay?" and "bye"..
???

I just can't stop..

0 CommEntS: