Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Glory Gloria....

Today is a fairy tale..
hehehe.. semalam and hari ni seharian bersama khatibi yang tersayang..
semalam got bbq party at my brother house, so.. dari Shah Alam he picked me up and straight to Terminal 1 because i need to buy a new adapter, i got one for only RM65. on 8pm, he got futsal.. like usual, i will follow him wherever he is and i'll be with him as long as he wanted me always... we're finished around 9pm and then he got showered because da "Butuk BaTAM" then straight to my brother house..

It was my LOVELY Family gathering actually..
 Everybody are allready there, oh ya except my younger sister syikeeen a.k.a. keping.. she wasn't around because she got camping for her tourism course.
Ikhsan was invited  because he allready being a part of my family.. he is my KHATIB..
we celebrated my niece and my nephew birthday.. we combined 3 person birthdays on that night, it was Aqillah's, Aqil's and Asyikeen's birthdays.. we had so much fun that night, Alhamdulillah.. we laugh, we had jokes and we are all had a great moment together..

THE BEST PART OF THAT NIGHT..
was.. i saw the happiness, enjoyful and pleasure from his face.. he and my family are mingled around gayly..
I saw a big smile curved on his face.. I don't know what he had in his mind but i hope it was something good in his perception towards my family members.. 

TODAY's PART..



He sent me back to Shah Alam on 3pm.. we're a bit rushed because i got meeting with  Myra,Tasya,Saera,Haqqin and Khairi regarding our group assingment for interpersonal subject. The assignment is about handling an event and we have to come up with proposal.
so i arrvied at 4.10 pm and the meeting was changed to 5 o'clock but we started early around 5 pm..
Today i brought him to get to know my friends.. it was a big honoured for me to have him around especially to let him know about my students life..
after the meeting.. we spent our time at Melati's College.. Tapi bukanla kat bilik i dik non.
dekat tempat beriadah kat bwh college tu..
quite long.. dekat sejam lebih gak la.. after that we have dinner at Tom Yam .com.. section 7 area just infront of my University..
The menu was: salted fish fried rice, rice with salted kailan and biskit egg.. drinks: soda bandung and orange juice.
masa nk balik tu.. sedih sangat.. because im going to miss him damn much!! die nk g belayar.. huhu..
 honey i pray that you're going to be allright always...
Ya Khatibi is going to be burnt during off shore! haiyak! jadi tamil la khatib aku nih..
hehhe.. Whatever it is.. UHIBBU JIDDAN! abadan abadaa ya Nurikhsan.. 

0 CommEntS: